Monday, March 10, 2008

Belly Photos 18 weeks





All of a sudden, my belly has just gotten huge! I know there’s lots more growing to do also!! Noah is now 7 inches long and weighs a light 8oz. Just the fact that he is already 7 inches long freaked me out!! No wonder my belly is getting out there! I can actually feel him now, and it is the most amazing feeling I have ever felt . . . Seeing him in motion on the ultrasound DVD has really made everything so beyond real! And, now that we know he is a boy, it is so unbelievably real . . . we can actually call him by name, and his ears are developed enough to hear us now too. We are going to start reading him children's Bible stories tonight and every night until he gets here, and then of course, we have many joyful years of reading to him as we hold him in our arms. I am so honored that God chose Nathan and me to be Noah’s parents — it is the most amazing gift I have ever received other than the gift of salvation through Jesus, of course. The love I have for this precious boy is indescribable. We are so graciously thankful for the amazing love and support of our family and friends with the anticipation of this baby! He is going to be one loved and spoiled little boy!

I also included his growing wardrobe . . . we couldn't resist! I bought the little blue and brown beanie about 3 months ago, right when we found out that I was pregnant, because I knew it was going to be a boy! And, you will recognize one of his outfits from the first batch of clothes I bought at the Old Navy Baby Sale. Then Nathan and I went to BabyGap on Saturday right after we found out that he is a boy and bought him the cute little outfit with the gray shorts. Much love and many blessings to all!

2 comments:

Ryan and Deminy... said...

Oh wow...look at your cute belly. Let me know if you want to borrow any maternity clothes. Have a great week!

Meg said...

Cute clothes and belly. Congrats on your baby boy!