Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day from Noah and Zoe




He is the most precious blessing God could have ever given me. I have been exposed to way too many blogs and friends of friends that have babies that are very ill in the hospital, undergoing surgeries, fighting cancer . . . I don't know why God has exposed me to these, but it is an honor to pray fervently for these amazing families, who are completely relying on God's strength to get through. It also makes me thank God for Noah's health and safety, and I look at him with the most intense gratitude toward God. My heart aches literally for these families. I won't post links or anything to these families blogs, but please pray for them.

Noah is a true gem to me, and this Valentine's Day, I am at a loss for words to describe the gratefulness and love that I have for this precious boy. He is wearing a shirt in the photo that says, "Heartbreaker", and I mean, that boy just breaks my heart over HOW STINKIN ADORABLE he is!!!!! He has now been introduced to solid foods as of three days ago, and he is loving him some peas!!! He is such a great eater, and he just took to it immediately. He was like, "Why did you make me wait this long for this good stuff?!"

I wanted his Valentine's photo to be very red and lovey dovey!! I tried everything in my power to get Zoe on the couch next to him and pose for the photo, but she was much more into trying to get me to play with her toy. So, she didn't get in the photo. :(

Noah Thomas Hasse is the love of my life. I can't imagine one day without him, I don't even remember what life was like before him! The same thing goes for the most amazing husband in the entire world. Nathan is the keeper of my heart, and I am honored to be his wife. God is good. This Valentine's, I have a heart of gratitude. For my family, friends and most importantly, the God of the Universe. Happy Valentine's.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Shanda, thank you so much for your prayers and sweet encouragement! We love you so much!

Anonymous said...

Shanda, thanks for another good cry. I love feeling your love for Nathaniel and Noah on this blog. Love you all and Happy Valentine's Day.
Auntie Deaun

Mary said...

Hi Shonda!
It is so refreshing to read something so sweet. Isn't it unbelievable the love that God puts in our hearts for our little ones?? And to think that He loves us even more than that. It's utterly amazing!

Magen said...

Too cute! Happy V-day, Hasses! Enjoy the Love.:)