Thursday, January 22, 2009

anyone seen my comforter?


yes, it's true. i washed my big comforter at the laundry mat, put it in the dryer, go home to eat dinner, return to the laundry mat, and my comforter is gone. a guy in there said a young gal left with it in a little red car. well, lesson learned here: DON'T LEAVE ANYTHING UNATTENDED AT A LAUNDRY MAT. i guess we will just have to be cold tonight. [the comforter is in the background of this photo] hopefully they still have this comforter at stein mart. it was on clearance back in october!!!

2 comments:

JennHughes said...

Shanda, I'm so sorry for your loss. But you can rest assure that although I love your fabulous comforter it wasn't me in my little red car that kidnapped it. What is the world coming to? Good luck finding a new one.

:: shanda hasse :: said...

That is hilarious Jenn!!